Sunday, March 23, 2008

Winter, will it ever end?

So it's been lightly snowing for the last day and a half. That's so tiring to me right now, heck it IS officially spring. Although the "wet" snow is pretty, I'm so over it. I'm ready to get out and about biking, walking in the sun, walking the dogs when it's nice out, and not have to put the dogs' little winter jackets on them. And Max hates the snow and cold and the wetness. He'll basically just stand there sort of "shaking" like it's the worse thing ever for him. Even when it's 40 degrees. The poor little thing. :) And I'm more than ready to get my fingers sunk into the garden areas again, we have plans to extend the main garden area and pretty much get rid of grass in that area and just have plants and flowers. And if the roses did well over the winter... we are going to add more rose bushes. What else has been happening? Not a lot I guess, I've been busy at work with our new season being on-sale. Haven't seen any films lately, but we did attend "Jane Eyre" at the Guthrie last weekend, which was incredible. "Jane Eyre" is one of my favorite classics, and this adaptation was really really good, without being six hours long. It was about 3 hours long, pretty typical for the Guthrie.

No comments: